6 Apr 2010

Lesson of Love

Love..
A simple word with so many meanings.
It can make you laugh or cry or even both at the same time.

There was a time in life i think I've finally found my love. But then again.. i was wrong. Did I regret it?? Not at all. Because i learn a lot of thing from it.

I learn that love never tell a lie.. but you who often lie.
Love never force you to change, it only lead you to be a better person.
Never ask you to sacrifice, just teach you not to be selfish.

Hmm.. so many things I've learn.. more than words can say. But still.. I'm sure that there are still a lot of thing that I haven't learn. And now.. when there's an opportunity of starting my new lesson of love.. what should I do?? Should I let it go away?? Or just grab it??


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Mari mari.. silahkan tinggalkan jejak pelangimu ^_^