20 Apr 2010

Missed u, dearest friend



Just checking old email from one of my yahoo id (which i never use again). Then i found some emails from my chat friend, Yasin.


Don't know what happen with him now. His last mail was on Dec 2005. I have tried to mail him for so many times, but always got this as answer from yahoo.


Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.


On his last mail, he said that he's sick, something bad happened with his heart. And after that, he just disappear. Missed him a lot. And reading his old mails while listening to Untukmu by Kahitna, make it even worst. 

Oh dear... I hope you're ok and happy and in good health and the important thing that ALLAH always be with you. Where ever you are now.

Ps: i took the pic from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mari mari.. silahkan tinggalkan jejak pelangimu ^_^