17 Jan 2009

Another Tagged HW


Just open my Blog n guessed what?!
I got another HW from my far away sister. Hopefully I can finish it. Here we go.. ^_^

A-Attached or Single? Single
B-Best Friend? Rika, Reza
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Day of choice? from Sunday to Friday
E-Essential item? Air, Water, hook n yarn, books and many more
F-Favorite color? Blue, Cream, Maroon, Green
G-Gummy bears or Worms? Gummy Bears
H- Home. Jakarta
I- Indulgence- Books, Craft
J-June or July? Hmm.. both I guess
K-Kids? Not yet
L-Life is not complete without- God, Family, Best Friend, books and rainbow
M-Marriage date- May……….( Maybe YES Maybe NO )
N-Number of magazine subscriptions? None
O-Orange or apple? Orange
P-Phobias? None
Q-Quotes? Do ur best, hope for all goods but prepare for the wors
R-Reason to smile? Just decided to smile n be happy
S-Season of choice? All
T-Tag 5 people –
U-Unknown facts about me - I guess people can easily know about me
V-Vegetables? Almost all
W-Worst habit? clumsy and stubborn
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? haven't decided yet
Y-Your favorite foods? something spicy
Z-Zodiac sign- Taurus

1 comment:

  1. PR nya dapet 100 dek, hebat...hebat..hebat...

    ReplyDelete

Mari mari.. silahkan tinggalkan jejak pelangimu ^_^